You can find some information under "About Us" page but it is shortly a
Friday, October 9, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Just watched a 15 min. talk by designer Stefan Sagmeister and wanted to share his small but inspiring list of things he has learned so far!
- Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
- Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid, I have to live now.
- Being not truthful works against me.
- Helping other people helps me.
- Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
- Everything I do always comes back to me.
- Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
- Over time I get used to everything and start taking it for granted.
- Money does not make me happy.
- Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
- Assuming is stifling.
- Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
- Trying to look good limits my life.
- Worrying solves nothing.
- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doeses.
- Having guts always works out for me.