Monday, September 21, 2009

Eastside Culture Crawl: Visual Arts Festival



Hey guys,


The Eastside Culture Crawl (ECC) is an annual FREE 3-day visual arts festival involving artists in their studios who work on the east side of Vancouver, BC, Canada in an area bounded by Main Street to Commercial Drive and from First Avenue north to the waterfront.


You can find the details in the post cards beside, but the dates for this year is:


NOV 20: 5pm to 10pm
NOV 21 + 22: 11am to 6pm


Luckily, I have got a chance to be part of this event this year under the Octopus Studios and will be showcasing some of my works on print. Please check when you have time! I'll be reminding when the event gets closer, but mark it down in your calendars too. I would love to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Guzin! Could you do me a favour and remind everyone of this when it gets close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really awesome. I thought I missed it cause you posted it awhile back, but it's in November! YAY! I'll definitely mark it on my calendar. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank you for checking it back :) I'll be reminding it once more here in the blog when the event gets closer. ;)

    ReplyDelete