Wednesday, September 30, 2009

perfectionism kills the enjoyment!


Well, it does for me, but I think I am getting better on this. I have been teaching myself to play with things and have fun without focusing on the result and I got the taste of it with this illustration assignment. I didn't know where to stop, how much details should I add and how precise I should be but after I have realized that I don't even have to finish everything, I could leave some things/parts simple with a little touch or even not, I enjoyed myself and what I did, more!


This is one of my photos too. Thought using triad colour scheme (blue, red, yellow here) would do just enough job for this illustration. Now I notice that I could do some things different or even better, but I just thought I should let it go, as it is, and be happy with it! And I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment