Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alessandro Taini



Alessandro Taini (Concept Artist for Video Game "Heavenly Sword")
http://www.talexiart.com/


I have never been a fan of video games and always found myself having hard times to sit, play and enjoy them. But Heavenly Sword has become exclusion to this. It's main character, Nariko, has become my source of inspiration for my future graphic novel project. As if she was what I have been thirsty inside, a figure of strength and wisdom, while reminding me that we are not the stories our family, friends, people around keep telling us about who we are, rather we are what we have chosen to be. She still couldn't make me a video gamer but has definitely made me a modest fan of Alessandro Taini. Just be patient with his website. It takes some time till you get there and see his art works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment