Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh yeah!

Today was my very first productive day in the studio. I did some doodles and background painting on canvas. I remember how fearful I was to put a piece of line on a paper before, since I was afraid of not making it perfect. Such an engineered mind! It hasn't been so long though that I now feel much more comfortable with my pens and pencils, quicker and more relaxed than yesterday. I tried so many things, but the sketches didn't feel right at the end. However, I saved them with little movements instead of sending them to the garbage bin right away. They are still far from being good, but who cares! I enjoy a lot! I work like a child again while discovering my tools, playing with different things and teach myself one more time that every moment is already perfect and you don't have to worry about making it.
That's why today felt so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment